Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Good Man Is Hard To Find

A woman was walking along the shores of the beach when she stumbled upon a an old looking lamp bottle. The woman picked up the bottle, rubbed some of the sand off it and out of the blue a genie appeared!

The stunned woman asked the genie if this meant that she got three wishes

"Three wishes is only a fable," responded the genie. "You only get one wish. So what do you wish for?"

The woman did not hesitate.

"I want peace in the Middle East," she responded. "See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other and I want all the Arabs to love the Jews and Americans and vice-versa. It will bring about world peace and harmony."

The genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Lady, be reasonable. These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm out of shape after being in a bottle for five hundred years. I'm good but not that good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish and please be reasonable."

The woman thought for a minute.

"Well, I've never been able to find the right man," she said. "You know, one that's considerate and fun, likes to cook and help with the house cleaning, loves kids and is great in bed, gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful. That is what I wish for ... a good man."

The genie let out a deep sigh and said, "Let me see that darn map again..."

No comments:

Join Us (work at hom)



no-minimum.com
DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout