Thursday, June 18, 2009

A man is almost about to die

As he lay on his deathbed, the man confided to his wife, "I cannot die without telling you the truth.
I cheated on you throughout our whole marriage. All those nights when I told you I was working late, I was with other women. And not just one woman either, but I've slept with dozens of them.

"His wife looked at him calmly and said, "Why do you think I gave you the poison?"




Who's this?

A man really loved a woman, but he was just too shy to propose to her. Now he was up in his years and neither of them had ever been married. Of course, they dated about once a week for the past six years, but he was so timid he just never got around to suggesting marriage much less living together.

But one day, he became determined to ask her the question. So he calls her on the phone,

He : June.?"
She : "Yes, this is June."
He :"Will you marry me?"
She : "Of course I will! Who's this?"

No comments:

Join Us (work at hom)



no-minimum.com
DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout