Friday, June 19, 2009

Marriage and Husbands

'Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is usually the husband.'

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. Somehow I always had something else to take care of first: the truck, the car, email, fishing, always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes. When I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.

'When you finish cutting the grass,' I said, 'you might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.



Marriage over the years :

Some people have strange views on the subject of marriage


1- In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens.
2- In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.
3- In the third year, they both speak and the neighbours listen.

No comments:

Join Us (work at hom)



no-minimum.com
DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout